The Everyday Life line introduces multiple products that work together seamlessly to create a planner, a My Crush book, or a product of your own creation. It all starts with the Everyday Life album ($17), a beautiful, black three-ring album with gold foil design that measures 9 3/8" x 8 ¼". This album size makes the album multi-purpose, allowing you to decide what you put in it. To fill up your album, the Everyday Life line will also include:
- The Everyday Life 2016 planner pages ($24): 154 planner pages, 12 monthly dividers with tabs, a pocket folder page, a designed page finder, and four sheets of stickers. With monthly and weekly spreads and printed dates, these pages have all the features you need to stay organised-and look good doing it!
- Everyday Life Perfect Plan roller stamp ($13.50): This fun and functional roller stamp coordinates perfectly with the label stickers, enabling you to customise your planner even further.
- My Crush® Everyday Life pages ($12): A set of 60 double-sided, gorgeous My Crush pages. These pages can be used on their own to create a beautiful My Crush book, or they can be combined with the planner pages to give you more room in your planner for preserving your memories while giving your planner even more flair.
- Everyday Life Washi Tape ($6.50): because every My Crush book needs a good washi for attaching photos and other memorabilia to your pages!
- Memory Protectors ($11.50): we're introducing two new styles of pocket memory protectors sized to fit into the Everyday Life album. One has two 4" x 6" pockets, the other four 4" x 3" pockets. Use these to add your favourite Picture My Life™ cards and photos into the mix!
Altogether, the Everyday Life line gives you ultimate flexibility in creating a planner/My Crush book/pocket album uniquely customised to you. Best of all, since we know that the time to buy planners is now, we'll be making them available as soon as we have them. We anticipate most of these items to be available late November, with the exception of the washi tape, which will be available mid-December.
Stay tuned for news of the release of the Everyday Life products ...